CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mom's Day Blog Hop

Welcome to my part of Nicolette's Mom's Day Blog Hop.  If you're following along the hop, you should have come here from Jamie's blog. 

I had a different, more involved, project in mind when I started thinking about what I wanted to do for the hop, but ended up running out of time to finish it.  So, these are my "back-up" projects. 

The tea cup and coffee cup are both from the Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge.  These were my first attempts and I can see where they need a little "adjusting," but turned out okay.  They actually went together easier than I thought they would.  I cut the tea cup at 11" which made a good sized cup.  The biggest I could get the coffee cup to cut on the Expression was at 6" and it turned out pretty tiny.  I was only able to fit four of the Lindt chocolates in it.  Maybe a little bag of jelly beans or chocolate covered raisins would fit better.   I think they would be cute wrapped in cellophane with pretty bows and tags added. 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day!  Next on the hop is Amy.  Have a great weekend!!

17 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is cool! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really sweet 'back up' projects Jackie! lovely Mother's Day gift ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie, I am a New Follower!I love what you created with TBBM2 Cart.I purchased it and Have not yet played with it.But you inspired me and I will.I love the Tea Cup.Thats what I will make.TFS
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
    mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these...I so want this cartridge.

    I'm a new follower
    Laurie
    http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your idea!! What a perfect Mom's Day gift!! Thanks so much for being in the hop!
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea, thanks for sharing.
    I posted a mothers day card but not sure how to join the hop.

    wwww.stampandscrapstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards, um i mean cups are adorable. I would love to get these for mothers day. What a neat idea...
    Veronica
    familyofscrappers2004@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable little cups! I haven't really looked at that cart so I had no idea what was on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty projects!
    TFS
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I so love your creations. I have that cart, so I am going to make one today! Thank you for sharing your inspiration and creativity! Thank you also for a super fun blog hop! I am also so happy to be a follower of your site!

    Thank you! Happy weekend!
    www.suzanneroseberrydesign.blogspot.com
    roseberry.suzanne@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great. Thanks for sharing.
    Patti
    www.shortnscrappy.com
    phurlburt@shortnscrappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. New Follower!! The mug came out great for your first effort. I have that cart and tried the teacup & saucer...challenging at first! She'll LOVE it...don't eat the chocolate!!!
    TFS
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these. The paper choices are wonderful. Perfect for Mother's Day or a Tea or Kitchen Shower. TFS!
    Blessings,
    RecipeScrapper at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute is that!!! Another cartridge I must get now. lol Love those papers and the tea is just the perfect addition. TFS msmith38652@gmail.com
    http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. the cups are adorable!! I wouldn't mind the candy in them either.lol
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love them! I love tea cups and have been making some paper ones myself. I like the idea of a small one--just the right size for a little sweet treat.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a super cute idea. Love the tea cups, I might "need" to get that cartridge.

    Robin
    scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete