Mom's Day Blog Hop

Welcome to my part of Nicolette's Mom's Day Blog Hop.  If you're following along the hop, you should have come here from Jamie's blog. 

I had a different, more involved, project in mind when I started thinking about what I wanted to do for the hop, but ended up running out of time to finish it.  So, these are my "back-up" projects. 

The tea cup and coffee cup are both from the Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge.  These were my first attempts and I can see where they need a little "adjusting," but turned out okay.  They actually went together easier than I thought they would.  I cut the tea cup at 11" which made a good sized cup.  The biggest I could get the coffee cup to cut on the Expression was at 6" and it turned out pretty tiny.  I was only able to fit four of the Lindt chocolates in it.  Maybe a little bag of jelly beans or chocolate covered raisins would fit better.   I think they would be cute wrapped in cellophane with pretty bows and tags added. 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day!  Next on the hop is Amy.  Have a great weekend!!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! That is cool! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really sweet 'back up' projects Jackie! lovely Mother's Day gift ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie, I am a New Follower!I love what you created with TBBM2 Cart.I purchased it and Have not yet played with it.But you inspired me and I will.I love the Tea Cup.Thats what I will make.TFS
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
    mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these...I so want this cartridge.

    I'm a new follower
    Laurie
    http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your idea!! What a perfect Mom's Day gift!! Thanks so much for being in the hop!
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea, thanks for sharing.
    I posted a mothers day card but not sure how to join the hop.

    wwww.stampandscrapstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards, um i mean cups are adorable. I would love to get these for mothers day. What a neat idea...
    Veronica
    familyofscrappers2004@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable little cups! I haven't really looked at that cart so I had no idea what was on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty projects!
    TFS
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I so love your creations. I have that cart, so I am going to make one today! Thank you for sharing your inspiration and creativity! Thank you also for a super fun blog hop! I am also so happy to be a follower of your site!

    Thank you! Happy weekend!
    www.suzanneroseberrydesign.blogspot.com
    roseberry.suzanne@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great. Thanks for sharing.
    Patti
    www.shortnscrappy.com
    phurlburt@shortnscrappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. New Follower!! The mug came out great for your first effort. I have that cart and tried the teacup & saucer...challenging at first! She'll LOVE it...don't eat the chocolate!!!
    TFS
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these. The paper choices are wonderful. Perfect for Mother's Day or a Tea or Kitchen Shower. TFS!
    Blessings,
    RecipeScrapper at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  14. the cups are adorable!! I wouldn't mind the candy in them either.lol
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love them! I love tea cups and have been making some paper ones myself. I like the idea of a small one--just the right size for a little sweet treat.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super cute idea. Love the tea cups, I might "need" to get that cartridge.

    Robin
    scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ahoy Mateys!

LORDY,LORDY JENN IS 40!!!!

Officially Summer