Mini "Prima" Flowers

I hope everyone is safe, warm, and dry and inside.  Oklahoma is still not thawed out from our Monday night/Tuesday blizzard.  Yes, I said blizzard.  In Oklahoma.  I've lived here all my life and experienced less than a handful of them, thank goodness.  I'm definitely a warm weather Okie and can't wait to open the swimming pool once its warm enough!

Here's the youtube video for making the little flowers.  As you can tell, I'm not "blog" savvy quite yet, so you'll have to click on the link.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-X54ayUi40


  I used Accent Essentials cartridge.   The petal cut is (Accent 24s) cut at 1 inch.  If you use the Auto Fill function on your Expression, you get 100 per page which will make 24 flowers.  The leaves on bottom are also from Accent Essentials cart (Accent33s) also cut at 1 inch.  I used Memento inks to ink the edges of SOME of the petals and ALL of the leaves.  The leaves I actually cut out of ivory cardstock.  Instead of the glue gun, I used regular ol' glue dots to adhere the layers together.  Each petal was creased in the middle to give the flowers a little more depth.  Made my fingertips a little sore, but well worth the effort!

Does anyone want to volunteer to help make a BUNCH of these little suckers for my oldest niece's wedding?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation Blog Hop

Officially Summer

LORDY,LORDY JENN IS 40!!!!