Birdhouse

Here's another project for Jenn's Birthday Blog Hop.  You should have hopped here from Jill's blog.  If not, go back to Jenn's and start at the beginning.  There are lots of great projects.

The template for the birdhouse is from Nichole Heady at PaperTreyInk.  Its super easy to put together.  You can probably tell, I left one side open so it can hold a surprise for someone special.  I also added a base on the bottom that wasn't part of the original template.  It would be easy to dress it up more than I have also.  Add some flowers, a tag, and what not.  I had grand plans of making it really fancy, but it has been a REALLY long day today and I'm ready for bed.

The paper is K & Company from the Que Sera Sera pad.  The bird stamp is out of a set by Inkadinkadoo.  I used StazOn Timber Brown ink.  I also used some of the crinkle seam-binding ribbon I hand-dyed with Smooch Spritz. 

Before you hop on to see what Shelley has created, be sure to leave a comment for a chance at some blog candy.  Tell me if your birthday was today, what would be at the top of your wish list. 

I just celebrated my birthday a couple of weeks ago and got a couple of Fannie Flagg books.  I really want The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond's two books.  They would be at the top of my wish list.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!!

Comments

  1. I love this. TFS it :)


    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    Suenj99 at yahoo dot com
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little bird house is so cute!!! I know I'm a little late but Happy Birthday!!! Hope you ha a good one. :0)
    cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation Blog Hop

Officially Summer

LORDY,LORDY JENN IS 40!!!!