My First Design Team Post!

It is stinkin' hot here in Oklahoma.  We're going on several days of temperatures above 100.  Definitely good weather to stay inside and create.  My dogs are the only ones that don't think its too hot to swim.  The pool water feels like leftover bathwater its so hot.  I'm definitely ready for some rain and cooler temperatures.

I am sooo excited to be posting this today.  Its my first project for The Scrapoholic and her MTC/SVG files.  Thank you Jill for choosing me for this Design Team group.  It is my first opportunity to be on a Design Team.

The sun and cloud are from The Scrapoholic's "Sun n Clouds" MTC/SVG collection you can find on her blog.  The card is 6 x 6.  I used blue ink around the edges. 


I used cardstock from "the stash" for all of it but the card base.  Its from Michael's Recollections brand (on sale this week 5 sheets for $1.00 for the .59 paper).  I glittered the sun with Lemon Drop from Martha Stewart's iridescent fine glitter pack.  On the cloud I used Snow-Tex to give it some dimension and then dusted it with Sugar Cube also from Martha's iridescent fine glitter pack.

Thanks for looking at my project.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.  I hope everyone has a great week!

Comments

  1. Cute, cute card. I agree, it's stinkin hot here in Oklahoma.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you "blinged" out the Sun n clouds! So glad your on the Design Team :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ahoy Mateys!

LORDY,LORDY JENN IS 40!!!!

Officially Summer