3D Letters

SVG Cuts came out with a set of really cool 3D letters.  Some are more challenging than others.  Let me just say, I'm relieved none of my kids have an "S" or "O" in their first names!

Obviously, this isn't for one of my kids because the name has BOTH an "S" and "O"!  This is for a friend of my daughter's who is having a birthday.  I really had fun making it.  Just really had to take my time on the curvy letters.


The base for the letters is Recollections kraft-style cardstock.  The front is a chocolate and cream zebra stripe from the papers by the sheet racks at Michael's.  It didn't have a brand name on it.  I glittered the edges of the stripes with Recollections Bubble Gum glitter using Martha Stewart Glitter Glue.  Let me tell you, that glitter glue is fine stuff if you can get it out of the bottle!  I felt like I was trying to decorate a cake, squeezing that glue out!  The little roses are also Recollections and I attached them with hot glue so they wouldn't come off. 

I hope you enjoyed looking at my project.  Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahoy Mateys!

LORDY,LORDY JENN IS 40!!!!

Officially Summer