Baby Gift

One of my customers had a baby girl earlier this month.  I made these for her using files from SVG Cuts

The baby carriage is from SVG Cuts' Bundles of Joy kit.  I stuffed it full of baby girl socks.

The card is from SVG Cuts' Breezy Backyard Lever Card kit.  The paper I used is K & Co's "Classic K Charlotte" paper pad. 


The pinwheels are a free file from SVG Cuts.  The paper I used for them is DCWV Playtime stack. 

A close up of one of the pinwheels.  Its hard to see the pattern on the paper because the colors are so muted.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Hi. I just bought a cutter and the SVGCUTS Bundle of Joy, and was looking around the net to see what others had made with it. I just made my first buggy for a friend and it looks so good. Those pinwheels would make great party decorations. I may have to get the Peony Cottage too. Thanks for sharing your project. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ahoy Mateys!

LORDY,LORDY JENN IS 40!!!!

Officially Summer